wg-multicast - Re: Anyone having Juniper MBGP problems?

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: Anyone having Juniper MBGP problems?

  • From: Tom Pusateri <>
  • To: Bill Owens <>
  • Cc: ,
  • Subject: Re: Anyone having Juniper MBGP problems?
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 07:28:47 -0800

I haven't heard of any MBGP troubles.

Maybe certain nexthops are going away so we are removing the routes.

Are the routes there and hidden or not active or are they gone all together?

What does "show route summary" say?

"show route x.x.x.x extensive" might give some clues if the route is
there but not active.

What release are you running?

Try

for some help debugging this.