wg-multicast - Re: two meetings in Atlanta

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: two meetings in Atlanta

  • From: Thomas Marshall Eubanks <>
  • To: "Kevin C. Almeroth" <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: two meetings in Atlanta
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 13:41:33 -0400

"Kevin C. Almeroth" wrote:

> There are two multicast-related meetings in Atlanta. Both are
> on November 1st:

> The first is a general session presentation from 8:45AM-9:45AM:
>
> In this session we will overview the status of multicast in I2.
> Included in this talk will be an overview of the multicast
> infrastructure and what has changed in the last six months. Also
> included will be an overview of the kinds of events that were
> multicast over Internet2 recently; plans for increasing the
> number and diversity of events; and plans for getting additional
> member institutions involved. An open forum where suggestions
> and experiences is encouraged.

> The second is a working group meeting from 12:45PM-?:??
>
> This meeting of the multicast working group will follow the format
> traditionally used at the NLANR/I2 Techs Workshop. Time will be
> available for institutions deploying multicast to report on their
> status and/or to seek advice. If specifically interested in a slot,
> let me know.

Is there enough interest to have a SSM BOF in Atlanta ?

Regards
Marshall Eubanks

T.M. Eubanks
Multicast Technologies, Inc
10301 Democracy Lane, Suite 410
Fairfax, Virginia 22030
Phone : 703-293-9624
Fax : 703-293-9609
e-mail :

http://www.on-the-i.com http://www.buzzwaves.com

  • two meetings in Atlanta, Kevin C. Almeroth, 10/17/2000
    • Re: two meetings in Atlanta, Thomas Marshall Eubanks, 10/17/2000