wg-multicast - Multicast workshop at Berkeley July 20-21

Subject: All things related to multicast

Multicast workshop at Berkeley July 20-21

  • From: "Lawrence A. Rowe" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Multicast workshop at Berkeley July 20-21
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 15:15:18 -0700

Hi -

We are organizing a two day workshop at Berkeley July 20-21 to discuss
multicast applications and toolkits. We are still planning the meeting,
but the rough idea is to spend thursday 7/20 discussing generic
multicast issues (e.g., tutorials on writing multicast applications) and
friday 7/21 discussing the Open Mash toolkit.

I'm sending this email to solicit ideas for specific topics that could
be covered in the generic multicast session. If you have a particular
topic you want to learn more about or you have material you would like
to present, please send email and we'll try to schedule time for your
contribution. Please send ideas for topics even if you don't know who
might be best to present it. I'll work with others to find a good
speaker.

The meetings will be held on the Berkeley campus and you're welcome to
come for 1 or 2 days.
Larry
p.s. If you haven't responded to earlier messages, let me know if you
would be interested in attending so I can judge space needs.
--
Professor Lawrence A. Rowe Internet:

Computer Science Division - EECS Phone: 510-642-5117
University of California, Berkeley Fax: 510-642-5615
Berkeley, CA 94720-1776 URL: http://bmrc.berkeley.edu/~larry

  • Multicast workshop at Berkeley July 20-21, Lawrence A. Rowe, 06/22/2000