wg-irr - [WG-IRR] Nov 12th, 1 pm ET: Google will present on their IRR plans...

Subject: Registry Working Group

[WG-IRR] Nov 12th, 1 pm ET: Google will present on their IRR plans...

  • From: Linda Roos <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>, "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [WG-IRR] Nov 12th, 1 pm ET: Google will present on their IRR plans...
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2019 15:48:32 +0000

Hi All,
Just wanted to remind you of this webinar happening this afternoon. Google's Arturo Sevin will describe Google's approach and process for improving the integrity of the routes they hear from network peers. See details below. Thanks.
Linda
Linda Roos
Sr Director, State and Regional Networks
Internet2

812-558-0615

Begin forwarded message: