wg-irr - [WG-IRR] NYSERNet template IRR email

Subject: Registry Working Group

[WG-IRR] NYSERNet template IRR email

  • From: Bill Owens <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [WG-IRR] NYSERNet template IRR email
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2019 19:39:25 +0000

I posted a copy of the template email that we're using to contact our
campuses in the Google folder that Michael created. Feel free to use it if
it's of any value to you...

BTW, the scorecard so far is that we've looked at 11 of the 29 campuses who
will be affected by the Google change (that's not all our campuses, but we're
starting with this list first) and we have three with perfectly correct RADb
records, five somewhat messy (some combination of missing or incorrect
records), one that's okay based on proxy records from one of their commercial
ISPs, one that's going to be a lot of work and the last one that will require
a meeting to discuss in person because it's so complicated.

Bill.

  • [WG-IRR] NYSERNet template IRR email, Bill Owens, 07/11/2019