usucansponsor - Re: Agenda planning + save the date for our community meeting at the Internet2 Global Summit Monday 7/7/2018

Subject: usucansponsor

Re: Agenda planning + save the date for our community meeting at the Internet2 Global Summit Monday 7/7/2018

  • From: James Werle <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: Agenda planning + save the date for our community meeting at the Internet2 Global Summit Monday 7/7/2018
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 16:34:13 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:e8qfZxygLUiLteLXCy+O+j09IxM/srCxBDY+r6Qd0uofL/ad9pjvdHbS+e9qxAeQG9mDsLQc06L/iOPJYSQ4+5GPsXQPItRndiQuroEopTEmG9OPEkbhLfTnPGQQFcVGU0J5rTngaRAGUMnxaEfPrXKs8DUcBgvwNRZvJuTyB4Xek9m72/q99pHPbQhEniaxba9vJxiqsAvdsdUbj5F/Iagr0BvJpXVIe+VSxWx2IF+Yggjx6MSt8pN96ipco/0u+dJOXqX8ZKQ4UKdXDC86PGAv5c3krgfMQA2S7XYBSGoWkx5IAw/Y7BHmW5r6ryX3uvZh1CScIMb7S60/Vza/4KdxUBLmiDkJOSMl8G/ZicJwgqBUrxygpxNjzIHZe5uaOOZ7fq7HYd8XX2hMU8BMXCJBGIO8aI4PAvIFM+lCqonyuUAOpga+CgayHuPvziFHjWLx0K043eUuDxvG3Ag+EN8VsXTUqsn1O7kIUeCz0qbI0SvPY+lI1jjg9YjFaxYsquyCU7J3dMre00gvFwXdg1WLqYzlOyia2v4Ks2iB4OpsTeOvi2g7qw5vuDivwNkjipXXio4P1F/L6Dh5zYAoLtO7UE52ecCoHIdSui2AOIZ7Q9kuT3xptSs00LEKpJq2cDALxZkm3RLTdfKKfoiS7h7+W+udOzZ1iXN9dLKxmRm/8lSsx+j5W8S03ltFsi9IncTQuX0O2RHe78qKRudj8Ui/3DuP2R7c5v1GLE0yiKHVMYQuwqQqmZoWqUnDHjH5mEHxjKKObksp5u+m5/jpb7n/qJGSMIF5hhj5Mqs1hMOzG+M4MhUSX2eA/uS8ybvj8lDjTLVSlP02lbXZv47GKsQHp665BAlV3pwk6xaiEzem1NMYnX4ELF5fZB2HiI3pN0nPIPD+E/i/n0yhnCl3y/3EJLHsDZTAImLenLrgc7tx8VNQxQ4rwdBa/Z1UC7UBIPzpWk/2sdzVFh05MgKqzOb9DNVyyJgTWWOJAq+FLqzSq1mI6fwzI+WSfoMapivyK+U96/70kXA5gUMdfbWu3ZYPdXC4BelmLFmDbnrqmdcBCWAKvgwlTOztkl2PSjpTZ3epX6Ig/TE3FpiqDYbFRoCxnrOBxiG7EYNKZmxYEFyDD2rnd5icUfcWdC2SOtNhkiADVbW5Vo8hzgyuuxPgxLphMuXU/SgYtZf+1Nhz5u3TiREz+CdwD8ScyGGNU3p0kn0SSz832qB/vVJyyk2F0admn/xUC8Zf6O1UXQcnZtbgyLkwFsvvUQvHZc+OTk2hWP2nBy08VNQ834VIbkpgUZ32kwve1COsGKcSkaeMHrQ19L7RxX78O5w7xnrbgu1pxUQ9X8BGM2ahg6ti8QnPFqbIlVmUjaCnaf5a0SLQvi/X0HGTt0heWwl1VLjDXGwOTkrQsdnj4E7eFfmjBalxYSVbzsvXCKJPZ8ahslhcQPqrbNbBbni1lk+xAwqF3LWBcNCsdmkAinaOQHMYmhweqC7VfTM1AT2s9jrT
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:0

Another quick reminder, please take a moment to weigh in on the Global Summit UCAN meeting agenda ideas below.  If you have thoughts on specific speakers, topics you’d like the group to discuss, please share them with me or the whole list.

Looking forward to a seeing many of you soon in San Diego!

Many Thanks,

James