usucansponsor - Re: 2 Min videos on LOLA and National Parks Distance Learning Programs (Presidential Primary Sources Project)....For your Use?

Subject: usucansponsor

Re: 2 Min videos on LOLA and National Parks Distance Learning Programs (Presidential Primary Sources Project)....For your Use?

  • From: James Werle <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: 2 Min videos on LOLA and National Parks Distance Learning Programs (Presidential Primary Sources Project)....For your Use?
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2017 15:11:19 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:EVtjyB2hC/OI3oiYsmDT+DRfVm0co7zxezQtwd8ZsesfLfad9pjvdHbS+e9qxAeQG96Eu7QZ06L/iOPJZy8p2d65qncMcZhBBVcuqP49uEgeOvODElDxN/XwbiY3T4xoXV5h+GynYwAOQJ6tLw6annrnpyMJBx72MxFtIeLuHZT6jsKr2vq09oGJJQhEmXD1Na5pMR6/qx7Jsc8NhpFKK6AtxwHPr2cSPela2DU7C0iUmkPe78K959Zc/j5Utrp19dFNS6H3V6U+UbFCCjk6aSY46NC95kqLdheG+nZJCjZeqRFPGQWQtBw=
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:0

Quick correction - We updated the Presidential Primary Sources Project (PPSP) promo video.  The new (and final) URL is here   https://youtu.be/0rg5FlGh1qI.  We are preparing to launch the 2017-2018 program series in time for the new school year.  We’ll share details on how schools and libraries within your community can participate later this summer.

Thanks!

James