usucansponsor - 2 Min videos on LOLA and National Parks Distance Learning Programs (Presidential Primary Sources Project)....For your Use?

Subject: usucansponsor

2 Min videos on LOLA and National Parks Distance Learning Programs (Presidential Primary Sources Project)....For your Use?

  • From: Susannah Spellman <>
  • To: James Werle <>, Matt Hall <>
  • Subject: 2 Min videos on LOLA and National Parks Distance Learning Programs (Presidential Primary Sources Project)....For your Use?
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2017 19:30:12 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:LaJFwhXFz9OvR6Ypaa0hb4qB9jPV8LGtZVwlr6E/grcLSJyIuqrYZheAt8tkgFKBZ4jH8fUM07OQ6P+wHzFYqb+681k8M7V0HycfjssXmwFySOWkMmbcaMDQUiohAc5ZX0Vk9XzoeWJcGcL5ekGA6ibqtW1aMlzFOAF0PuX4HJLJx4Tyjrjqus6bXwIdpjO4bKg6ExisqQiZ4ssJjJFmJ44wzAfEuH1FZ74QyG91cxbbuh/g+o+Q9Zpnu3BQsvYl8sVoUKPmcr4+QKACSjkqLjZmytfssEz4UBCG4H0VUi0tihdMBw3M6lmuRYzpvy/+s+N78CicIcDsS70oA3Kv47o9G0ygszsOKzNsqDKfscd3lq8O5Uv5/xE=
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:0

All,

We are excited to share two 2-minute videos that you can use to help showcase some R&E/Internet2 projects that are applicable to the K20 / library community!

Presidential Primary Sources Project (distance learning with National Parks, National Archives, and Presidential Libraries):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJVA_mySfr0

LOLA for All-- leveraging the low latency performing arts application in K12 and library environments:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QmLER1_bqg&feature=youtu.be

Note that for the PPSP video, we are still working on the final website noted in the video 😊

Let us know what you think!

Susannah, James, & Matt

Note that for the websites we list on the end

Susannah Spellman
Executive Director, U.S. UCAN

Internet2
O: 202-803-8976