usucansponsor - RE: Save the Date! U.S. UCAN Workshop/Retreat October 23-24 2017 in Nashville

Subject: usucansponsor

RE: Save the Date! U.S. UCAN Workshop/Retreat October 23-24 2017 in Nashville

  • From: "Schopis, Paul" <>
  • To: James Werle <>, "" <>, "" <>
  • Cc: "Morelock, Megan E." <>
  • Subject: RE: Save the Date! U.S. UCAN Workshop/Retreat October 23-24 2017 in Nashville
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 15:58:50 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:KwRj/RdnWY+eHnrEBnxNFtmRlGMj4u6mDksu8pMizoh2WeGdxc+6bB7h7PlgxGXEQZ/co6odzbGJ4+a9ASQp2tWojjMrSNR0TRgLiMEbzUQLIfWuLgnFFsPsdDEwB89YVVVorDmROElRH9viNRWJ+iXhpRZbIBj0NBJ0K+LpAcaSyp3vj6Hhs6HUNidBgTemKYx/NhG75VHTqcQMhYZKK6AtxwHPr2cSPela2DUsbRiOhAv378Gr5Jll6CNKk/Mn68NaV6jmJeI1QaESRGA7KH0+7cvwrR7FVgyVznoaTmgMlBdUWU7I4AysGt+7sXGiv+Zj2TKXFczwUb0uXzm+teFmRAKiwHMEbWYw/H/WkcFYjaRHrQinqgAlhYPYfdfGGuB5e/aXRtgaQnJARYIZbyVcBsn0O5MUBOoGJedDh470vR0IoAfoVlrkP//m1jId3iy+5qY9yel0VFiehAE=
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

James,

The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame is in Cleveland. Are you getting shuttle buses?

Paul

Paul Schopis
Interim Executive Director & Chief Technology Officer
Ohio Academic Resources Network (OARnet)
A member of the
Ohio Technology Consortium
1224 Kinnear Road, Columbus, Ohio 43212
Office: (614) 292-1486 • Fax: (614) 728-8110

Learn more about OARnet at https://oar.net