transport - Re: [transport] charter

Subject: Transport protocols and bulk file transfer

Re: [transport] charter

  • From: stanislav shalunov <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [transport] charter
  • Date: 24 Feb 2005 22:55:20 -0500

Matthew J Zekauskas
<>
writes:

> > Milestones
[...]

> do you want to have a tool prototype, or transport prototype in here
> somewhere?

I am not sure whether the tool, not being a document, should be in the
milestones. Seems easiest to not have it there, so we would not have
to discuss with the currently poorly defined powers that be whether it
should be there. Also, software, as opposed to documents, would not
go anywhere for approval, but would ship directly to the users.

> is the reason why the milestones end in December that you
> wish to reevaluate what future milestones should be at that
> time (or close by) based on experience?

We could add more. That's about how far I could hazard guesses.

> feel free to forward to the group if you think you'd like a
> discussion there (and/or that this would contribute to one).

Bounced your message to the list.

--
Stanislav Shalunov http://www.internet2.edu/~shalunov/

Al your Qaeda are belong to US.