stafftx16 - Re: [stafftx16] TechEx16 Transportation

Subject: Staff attending 2016 Technology Exchange

Re: [stafftx16] TechEx16 Transportation

  • From: Nick Roy <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: Re: [stafftx16] TechEx16 Transportation
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 09:00:44 -0600
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:Xr33Xx13Cl2Y/bymsmDT+DRfVm0co7zxezQtwd8ZseseK/ad9pjvdHbS+e9qxAeQG96Eu7QZ0KGP7ujJYi8p39WoiDg6aptCVhsI2409vjcLJ4q7M3D9N+PgdCcgHc5PBxdP9nC/NlVJSo6lPwWB6kuJ8CUKFx7jGQ1wL+XzUs6O3oXkn9y1rsnIfwxGiiatOO1aLROqoB/Xu9VMx4ZuN/Bi5AHOpy5ueu9VjVlvNBrHmQz79++x+oJu6SJdp6hn+sJdB/apN58kRKBVWWx1e1s+49fm4EWSQA==
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:0

This should work: https://internet2.box.com/signup/collablink/d_11303305138/754fef3e7a10e

Sorry for the spam