siptutorial-2017-10 - Re: [siptutorial-2017-10] SIP Tutorial Announcement - Related Afternoon Tutorial on IMS

Subject: SIP and VoIP In-Depth Tutorial

Re: [siptutorial-2017-10] SIP Tutorial Announcement - Related Afternoon Tutorial on IMS

  • From: Laurie Collinsworth <>
  • To: Ben Fineman <>, "" <>
  • Cc: "Magnussen Jr, Walter R" <>
  • Subject: Re: [siptutorial-2017-10] SIP Tutorial Announcement - Related Afternoon Tutorial on IMS
  • Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2017 10:20:51 -0400
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Hi Ben,

I already signed up for a different tutorial in the afternoon.  Is there any way I can switch to this one?

Thanks,
Laurie