Subject: SIP in higher education
Re: [sip.edu] SIP Tutorial with Continuing Education credit from IIT.
- From: "Aaron Solomon using Gmail (beta)" <>
- Subject: Re: [sip.edu] SIP Tutorial with Continuing Education credit from IIT.
- Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 22:31:03 +0800
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; b=F4WoNvExfc9wRqBVz650F7ta506WHe/eaJjc2rbhmXAal/D2QGS2NpzogXjN2dWPPV j9pKFcMoG3i2thoT0z3yQco4wXxCCn/4g/ddpZDzAzvFp0spr4PyDejXQiEkKfKSPy79 JBQ8s+T6JtFmtjOqLomKA7eI/PqwDBH4mYyhA=
It seems that there is no "International SIP Conference" in Paris as previous years.
This "SIP Tutorial" led by Henry must be a good opportunity for people who want to know the SIP protocol and related applications.
On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 10:01 PM, Carl Ford <> wrote:
Henry Sinnreich and Alan Johnston, who have been at the heart of the
IETF and SIP standards since the beginning of SIP, will lead the
The SIP Tutorial features an introduction to SIP and all of its
associated protocols. Client-server and peer-to-peer SIP
systems will also be discussed in detail. Various Internet-traversal
issues, and SIP security issues will be evaluated, and SIP-specific
solutions will be presented.
- SIP Tutorial with Continuing Education credit from IIT., Carl Ford, 01/14/2010
- Re: [sip.edu] SIP Tutorial with Continuing Education credit from IIT., Aaron Solomon using Gmail (beta), 01/14/2010
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.