Subject: SIP in higher education
- From: "Michal Demjanovic" <>
- Subject: VoiP spam (SPIT) prevention
- Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 20:05:24 +0100
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=Wxhe0PuQLPH148Uodtl+p1Z9BmR7/plCEoDZSdHl+X895A2DSLEI6T2xDqZxZPeC0+ cNT+9ExdSN3P3Hozy6WBliVwPs03W8BtyvMvZH73gGK/BYr8c3bJciOEeEMqVaGg34ih UHGkUAq3n/Gx1Ot2IF3//IuqCy5zR320Kg5ds=
My name is Michael and Im studying informatics In Technical University in Kosice, Slovakia. As a part of my school project Im interested in some implementations regarding SPIT prevention for my University (i.e.SIP Identity, Blacklisting, Whilelisting, Greylisting, IVR )
). I have found few e-mails regarding this theme on https://mail.internet2.edu/wws/arc/sip.edu/2006-07/msg00013.html. I was wondering if you guys are still working on this problem. I would like to ask you some questions if its possible.
thank for your response
Michal Demjanovic, student, Slovakia
- VoiP spam (SPIT) prevention, Michal Demjanovic, 10/30/2008
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.