sip.edu - [sip.edu] How join to SIP.EDU ?

Subject: SIP in higher education

[sip.edu] How join to SIP.EDU ?

  • From: "J. Israel Ortega Aceves" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [sip.edu] How join to SIP.EDU ?
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 13:36:17 -0600
  • Disposition-notification-to:

Receive a cordial greeting from the laboratory for technological
innovation at the UNAM,

The reason for this post is able to interact with the entire community
to SIP.edu, currently work with Asterisk and OpenSER (Kamailio) and
interacting with one of our central PBX so that we make and receive telephone calls IP,
across the network UNAM.

And it would be very pleased to join such an important community and
especially working with all of you.

Greetings and thanks in advance

  • [sip.edu] How join to SIP.EDU ?, J. Israel Ortega Aceves, 10/27/2008