Subject: SIP in higher education
- From: Jim Gary <>
- Subject: Re: [sip.edu] jack density
- Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 08:38:48 -0600 (CST)
Our standard is two jacks/faceplate, two faceplates/std. office with
another faceplate for each 100sqft beyond 120sqft. So, four jacks per
"regular" office. We don't wire student housing at this time.
On Fri, 31 Mar 2006, Alan Crosswell wrote:
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 9:12:23 -0500
From: Alan Crosswell
Subject: [sip.edu] jack density
Many of you have seen this question from me in other forums. For those
running or planning for voip, what density of jacks per faceplate and
plates per office/dorm/sq. ft./etc have you standardized on?
Thanks for your help.
Jim Gary, Ph.D.
Director, Communications and Technical Services
University of Texas at Dallas
972.883.6284 (ph) 972.883.2188 (fax)
- jack density, Alan Crosswell, 03/31/2006
- Re: [sip.edu] jack density, Jim Gary, 03/31/2006
- Re: [sip.edu] jack density, Arthur Gaylord, 03/31/2006
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.