sip.edu - Re: [sip.edu] EQO and Skype partnership lets you run Skype on cell phone

Subject: SIP in higher education

Re: [sip.edu] EQO and Skype partnership lets you run Skype on cell phone

  • From: John Todd <>
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [sip.edu] EQO and Skype partnership lets you run Skype on cell phone
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 16:18:02 -0800

It seems I have overlooked the most important detail, and that is where to obtain this software, or at least where to obtain the most recent version (which does not yet, as I mentioned, support direct SIP AOR dissection into Skype usernames, but I'm sure will be available soon):

http://www.rsdevs.com/

If anyone wants to examine the call quality, just email me first, then you can call me at and I'll pick up with Skype instead of on my desk phone.

JT