sip.edu - Re: [sip.edu] Weekly SIP.edu Call Tomorrow - 8/11

Subject: SIP in higher education

Re: [sip.edu] Weekly SIP.edu Call Tomorrow - 8/11

  • From: Jeremy George <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [sip.edu] Weekly SIP.edu Call Tomorrow - 8/11
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 11:39:02 -0400 (EDT)

Although I substantially agree with the comment, I would still encourage
participants to continue the effort. For one thing it really does foster
happy participation and I think that's not to be devalued. Perhaps more
importantly my crystal ball is cloudy these days and I don't see the
negative to planting a thousand seeds, even if not all bloom. Folks not
interested in the particular effort always have the obvious option.

- Jeremy