sip.edu - Re: [sip.edu] Weekly SIP.edu Call Today

Subject: SIP in higher education

Re: [sip.edu] Weekly SIP.edu Call Today

  • From: Doug Walsten <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [sip.edu] Weekly SIP.edu Call Today
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 11:03:25 -0500

The slides for the call today will be done live via MeetingPlace. Please check your browser before the call at the URL below to ensure it is ready to go.

For Mac OS X users, Safari should work with Java enabled and the most recent Java updates from Apple. Firefox for OS X may work as well, but it has not been certified, and you may need the Java plug-in. We will only be using Presentation Mode today, not the other Application Sharing features.

Thanks,

Doug Walsten

-----------------------

Date/Time: April 21, 2005 at 2:00 PM Eastern Time
Length: 90 minutes
Frequency: once
Meeting ID: 2580123
Meeting Password:
Phone Numbers: Use the regular SIP.edu bridge numbers provided by Dennis
below

TO ATTEND A VOICE AND WEB CONFERENCE:

1. Go to https://at.meetingplace.net/join.asp?2580123
2. Sign in as a Guest or with your Cisco Meetingplace account, hit Enter or Click Attend Meeting
- Accept any security warnings you receive and wait for the Meeting Room to initialize...
3. Click on CONNECT, enter your phone and click OK to have the system call you or simply follow the Voice Conference instructions below

TEST YOUR BROWSER TODAY OR THE DAY BEFORE YOU ATTEND YOUR FIRST WEB CONFERENCE

Visit http://at.meetingplace.net/mpweb/Scripts/browsertestupper.asp if you have not done so before, to test the web browser you will use in the meeting for compatibility with the web conference.

IF YOU NEED HELP

For more information about Cisco MeetingPlace including Meeting Tips and FAQ's, visit the Reference Center at http://at.meetingplace.net/infocenter.

For Cisco MeetingPlace Help Desk assistance, please call: 866-631-5313 (US Toll-free) or 408-450-7637 (Local/International) or email mailto:.