sip.edu - RE: [sip.edu] Weekly SIP.edu Call Today

Subject: SIP in higher education

RE: [sip.edu] Weekly SIP.edu Call Today

  • From: "Leo O'Shea" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: [sip.edu] Weekly SIP.edu Call Today
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 10:40:29 -0400

I m looking forward to attending the call today. I have been working my way
through configuring a SIP gateway on an AS5400, learning as I go. I have the
network side configured and will need to learn more before I get the PBX
side working. This tutorial should be a big help.

I have an AS5400 running IOS C5400-JS-M version 12.2(28) Is this a proper
IOS for a SIP gateway?

Leo

Leo F. O'Shea
Boston College