sip.edu - Re: [sip.edu] No Weekly SIP.edu Call Today

Subject: SIP in higher education

Re: [sip.edu] No Weekly SIP.edu Call Today

  • From: Andrew Millson <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [sip.edu] No Weekly SIP.edu Call Today
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 13:50:50 -0500

Doug

We are currently working on our Call Manager deployment, so our SIP deployment has been put on the back burner for a while. But I am interested in continuing with the investigation of becoming a member of the sip.EDU project. We were thinking about using our existing 6608 gateway card for sip gateway, but we are now thinking that we might use our VG-200 gateway instead. That currently has no PRI or similar card in it, so I was wondering, as you sent out this eamil, whether or not there is a card we can use in the VG-200 to act as a SIP gateway

Also we have yet to get together to talk about SIP deployments etc, so maybe now is a good time to try and get back together

Thanks for any input you might have

Andy

Doug Walsten wrote:
For next week's 4/21 SIP.edu conference call, if you have existing Cisco IOS SIP gateway configurations that you have questions about or would like us to walk through during the Q&A portion, please email to me in advance.

The config itself is fine, or "show tech" even better.

Thanks,

Doug Walsten
Cisco Academic Research and Technology Initiatives (ARTI)

(Dennis Baron)