sip.edu - Re: [sip.edu] SIP.edu in europe

Subject: SIP in higher education

Re: [sip.edu] SIP.edu in europe

  • From: Stephen Kingham <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [sip.edu] SIP.edu in europe
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 20:09:08 +1000

Hi Armin,

Nice to hear from you, and to see you have been busy.

SIP.edu, no one in Australia yet, but I am working very hard to make it happen.

I will pass this question around Asia as well and report back.

Stephen

Randy Neals wrote:

What about university in other areas outside
the US.

We are eagerly following the development of SIP.edu, and hoping to particpate
in early 2005 from Peterborough, Canada.
(About 120Km NE from Toronto)

Regards,

Randy Neals
Manager, Network & Security

Trent University
Information Technology
1600 West Bank Drive
Peterborough, ON K9J 7B8
Tel: 705.748.1011 ext 7788
Email: http://www.trentu.ca/it

10/22/04 12:51pm >>>

The Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich is now part of SIP.edu. About 7'000 staff and faculty are reachable with sip:official-email-address and about 12'000 internal phones are reachable with sip:
My questions: Is there in Europe any other university "working" part of SIP.edu? Whats about university in other areas outside the US? Is there a list of all the "reachable" Universities?

Regards
Armin

--
Stephen Kingham, MIT, BSc, E&C Cert
Project Manager and Consulting Engineer mailto: