Subject: SIP in higher education
- From: (Dennis Baron)
- Subject: Re: [sip.edu] Weekly SIP.edu Call Tomorrow
- Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 14:36:46 -0400
We haven't had a call for three weeks - so let's get together
Thursday, 10/7/04 2:00-3:00 EDT
- SIP.edu Deployment Updates/Issues - anyone?
- Update from the Internet2 VoIP Workshop - Dennis
If you attended the workshop last week in Austin, TX we'd be
interested in your feedback. Or I can just give my trip report!
- SIP Hard Phones and Soft Phones - Dennis
There's been some discussion on the list - so I thought we could
follow up on that conversation. What's the good and the bad? What
features are important to you?
And maybe this is a good time for my audio quality test. So call in
from your favorite soft or hard phone and we can critique how you sound!
Remember that you can call in using SIP at
or have the eDial system call you using SIP by going to the web page
and entering a SIP URL instead of a PSTN number.
- SIP Sightings - anyone?
- Let me know if you have anything else for this or future agendas!
Thursday 2:00 PM US/Eastern
To join the call, do one of the following:
a. Dial +1-734-531-0125, or
+1-800-541-1710 and enter access code 0153458, or
c. To have the system call you, click here:
- Re: [sip.edu] Weekly SIP.edu Call Tomorrow, Dennis Baron, 10/06/2004
- <Possible follow-up(s)>
- Re: [sip.edu] Weekly SIP.edu Call Tomorrow, Dennis Baron, 10/27/2004
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.