sip.edu - SIP.edu Workshop Next Week

Subject: SIP in higher education

SIP.edu Workshop Next Week

  • From: (Dennis Baron)
  • To:
  • Subject: SIP.edu Workshop Next Week
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 15:29:39 -0400

I look forward to seeing everybody bright and early at 8:00am for the
workshop on Wednesday! We do have a few people on a waiting list so
if you are on the confirmed list of attendees and won't be able to
attend please let us know.

We will have wireless network access in the meeting room and will also
have a table set up with wired Ethernet in case you'd like to bring
one of your SIP phones to the meeting. We can use the breaks and
lunch time to try to test out each others implementations!

Finally, I'd like to thank Penn and Comcast in advance for hosting and
sponsoring the workshop.

Dennis

Ref: http://voip.internet2.edu/SIP.edu/200406-workshop/