sip.edu - Welcome to the SIP.edu List!

Subject: SIP in higher education

Welcome to the SIP.edu List!

  • From: Ben Teitelbaum <>, Dennis Baron <>
  • To: SIP.edu <>
  • Subject: Welcome to the SIP.edu List!
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 02:35:49 -0400

In preparation for the First SIP.edu Implementors Workshop coming up
next week, the

mailing list has been opened up
as the new home for SIP.edu. This is the list for discussion of
SIP.edu deployment experiences and developments related to the
deployment of campus SIP services.

You have been subscribed to the list either because you are registered
for the workshop or because either Dennis or I know that you are
working on SIP.edu.

Between the workshop next week and the ongoing discussions that will
take place on this list, we hope to build a sustaining community of
SIP.edu implementors.

Again, Welcome!

-- Ben Teitelbaum & Dennis Baron