sip.edu - Re: [sip.edu] Agenda (VERY EARLY DRAFT) - Comments Appreciated!

Subject: SIP in higher education

Re: [sip.edu] Agenda (VERY EARLY DRAFT) - Comments Appreciated!

  • From: (Dennis Baron)
  • To: Ben Teitelbaum <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [sip.edu] Agenda (VERY EARLY DRAFT) - Comments Appreciated!
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 12:08:18 -0400

Updated aggenda sections...

* Peering - motivations and policy issues 30 min.
o Background and university perspective [Dennis]
o SIP service provider perspectvive (FWD) [Jeff or Chris]
o Moderated Discussion: Do we need a SIP.edu community routing
policy? [Dennis]

* E164 - calling by the numbers 30 min.
o Background / motivation [Dennis]
o ENUM tutorial [Dennis]
o ENUM deployments [Jeff or Chris]
o Reverse SIP.edu - reaching SIP.edu URIs from legacy phones [Ben]
o Moderated Discussion: Do we care? [Dennis]

Thoughts? Comments? Can we do anything meaningful with these in 30 minutes?

Dennis