sip.edu - [sip.edu] Confirmed: Andrew Millson <andrew-millson@uiowa.edu> (Iowa)

Subject: SIP in higher education

[sip.edu] Confirmed: Andrew Millson <> (Iowa)

  • From: (Dennis Baron)
  • To:
  • Subject: [sip.edu] Confirmed: Andrew Millson <> (Iowa)
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 15:35:44 -0400

Talked to Andy. They are using Vocal but thinking about moving to
SIPxchange. Has Cisco gateway with 2 PRIs. Installing CallManager
4.x and using SIP trunking to terminate calls to their PBX.

He would also like to register AJ Klopp
<>
who is
out of town until Wednesday.

Dennis

ps: I think I got everybody in the queue - if somebody's conting and I
missed somebody please speak up.