shibboleth-dev - [Shib-Dev] Anonymous SVN Access

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

[Shib-Dev] Anonymous SVN Access

  • From: "Roy, Nicholas S" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [Shib-Dev] Anonymous SVN Access
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 18:58:01 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

I’m trying to download the IdP 2.0 trunk to Eclipse on my workstation to be able to extract the Attribute Resolver XSDs to schema validate my new attribute-resolver.xml config file in Eclipse.  I get prompted for a username and password when trying to browse the repository at:

https://svn.shibboleth.net/java-shib-idp-2

Am I doing something wrong, or is a username/password required just to download the source?

Thanks,

Nick

Nicholas Roy – Identity Architect

The University of Iowa / ITS - Administrative Information Systems / Directory and Authentication

2800 UCC Iowa City, IA 52242

tel +1 319 335 5510