shibboleth-dev - Re: [Shib-Dev] Cannot retrieve source code

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: [Shib-Dev] Cannot retrieve source code

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Shib-Dev] Cannot retrieve source code
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 15:16:55 -0500

I was able to access it just fine. All the IdP v2 stuff is still in the
GU repository, as noted in my "state of the infrastructure" email from
earlier this week.

Here's the IdP SVN URL: https://svn.middleware.georgetown.edu/java-idp
Then shib-common is: https://svn.middleware.georgetown.edu/java-shib-common

--