shibboleth-dev - Re: [Shib-Dev] Embedded Discovery Service, 1.0 Beta 2

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: [Shib-Dev] Embedded Discovery Service, 1.0 Beta 2

  • From: Alistair Young <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Shib-Dev] Embedded Discovery Service, 1.0 Beta 2
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 10:51:28 +0000

I've installed the eds and provided it with a sample feed:
https://dlib-adidp.ucs.ed.ac.uk:442/idpselect.js/idp.json

via:
idpselect.dataSource = '/s2/eds';

I've verified the above url produces the sample JSON feed but I get:
No parameters to to discovery session

any idea what I'm doing wrong?

thanks,

Alistair