shibboleth-dev - Re: [Shib-Dev] New IdP 2.2 Snapshot Available

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: [Shib-Dev] New IdP 2.2 Snapshot Available

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Shib-Dev] New IdP 2.2 Snapshot Available
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 10:46:35 -0400

No, that is not the intended behavior. File a bug.

On 8/25/10 10:36 AM, Etienne Dysli wrote:
On 23/08/10 20:59, Chad La Joie wrote:
There is new IdP v2.2 snapshot available[1].

I still have trouble getting the SVNResource to work (in service.xml)...
I see the IdP check out a working copy (HEAD rev) when it starts but
then it doesn't update the working copy if a new revision appears, even
though the log says:

2010-08-25 15:30:26,372 - TRACE
[org.opensaml.util.resource.ResourceChangeWatcher:147] - Checking
resource for changes:
https://svn.unil.ch/svn/SWITCHaai/trunk/Shibboleth/IdentityProvider/config/2.2.0-snapshot/relying-party.xml

there is no access occuring on the svn server.

On the other hand, if I manually update the working copy, then the IdP
picks up the changes:

2010-08-25 15:40:42,005 - TRACE
[org.opensaml.util.resource.ResourceChangeWatcher:147] - Checking
resource for changes:
https://svn.unil.ch/svn/SWITCHaai/trunk/Shibboleth/IdentityProvider/config/2.2.0-snapshot/relying-party.xml
2010-08-25 15:40:42,014 - DEBUG
[org.opensaml.util.resource.ResourceChangeWatcher:192] - Publishing
update event for resource:
https://svn.unil.ch/svn/SWITCHaai/trunk/Shibboleth/IdentityProvider/config/2.2.0-snapshot/relying-party.xml

So the IdP doesn't check the repository for changes but only the local
working copy. Is this the intended behaviour?

Regards,
Etienne

--
Chad La Joie