shibboleth-dev - Discovery Service 2.0 Writeup

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Discovery Service 2.0 Writeup

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Discovery Service 2.0 Writeup
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 11:06:30 -0400

With Rod's input I've written up a description[1] of the work planned
for the next version of the discovery service. This document provides a
pretty expansive, though probably not exhaustive, description of the UI
changes that we've been discussing and deciding up in various forums.

Comments about specific concerns are welcome. Request for further
clarification are also welcome.

[1] https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/SHIB2/DSRoadmap

--
Chad La Joie
www.itumi.biz

  • Discovery Service 2.0 Writeup, Chad La Joie, 05/19/2010