shibboleth-dev - RE: [Shib-Dev] Patch 1 of 2: Load sysconfig file.

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: [Shib-Dev] Patch 1 of 2: Load sysconfig file.

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: [Shib-Dev] Patch 1 of 2: Load sysconfig file.
  • Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 15:17:38 -0500

Steve Traylen wrote on 2010-02-21:
> Looking at
> http://middleware.internet2.edu/docs/internet2-spaces-instructions-
> 200703.html#3 it's really not obvious to me at least how to login into
> Jira as an individual?

That's a wiki, that's not the bug reporting system. The Jira system uses
local accounts, it's not federated.

https://bugs.internet2.edu/jira/

As far as the wiki is concerned, I assuming you're talking about the part
where it says to use an account from ProtectNetwork.org, which is not worded
all that cleanly, but that's all it's saying.