shibboleth-dev - RE: [Shib-Dev] SLES 10

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: [Shib-Dev] SLES 10

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: [Shib-Dev] SLES 10
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 12:09:52 -0400

Ricardo Dias Marques wrote on 2009-09-21:
> OK. The output for "/usr/bin/apr-1-config --includes" is very short,
> in my case. In fact, it's just one line:
> -I/usr/include
>
> Does this help you, in any way?

It means SLES 10 is broken and somebody should have reported that bug a long
time ago, I guess. Or it was reported and ignored, but it's such a trivial
fix I can't imagine they wouldn't have corrected it.

Hardcoding a build path in an RPM is really not an option AFAIC, so I'll
probably drop SLES 10 from my build service list and just go with 11+.