shibboleth-dev - RE: [Shib-Dev] IDP Build Problem

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: [Shib-Dev] IDP Build Problem

  • From: <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: [Shib-Dev] IDP Build Problem
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 11:00:10 -0400
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

I definitely looked for it, and I found a bunch of opensaml stuff in there,
but I am not familiar with what the directory heirarchy for the repository is
supposed to look like. This is what I see (that seems relevant):

~/.m2/repository/org/opensaml/opensaml/2.2.4-SNAPSHOT/opensaml-2.2.4-SNAPSHOT.jar
~/.m2/repository/org/opensaml/java-opensaml2-main/2.1.1/java-opensaml2-main-2.1.1.pom

The whole "-SNAPSHOT" stuff looks odd to me, but I don't know what would look
correct, since I haven't used Maven much before. There were a bunch of other
files the SNAPSHOT directory (zips, tars, etc)

I have deleted the repository several times, since executing the recommended
fix line in the error message alters the repository, and I don't know how to
undo the change without just purging it and starting over.

Thanks,
Jeff