shibboleth-dev - does shibboleth2.0 support user level ARP?

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

does shibboleth2.0 support user level ARP?

  • From: "liujianzhen" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: does shibboleth2.0 support user level ARP?
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 12:29:03 +0800

hello, I noticed that in shibboleht1.3 there are user-level ARP configuration files. But in Shib2.0 there is only attribute-filter.xml which is used to configure the release of attributes to SP's. Is there any chance for the users of IdPs to set their own configuration about attribute filter policy? Now we need to support users of IdPs to customize their own attribute filter policy in Carsi Project. It's a requirement of our project and the schedule is tight, so if there is an existing solution for that problem,it will a great help. look forward to your reply, thank a lot.