shibboleth-dev - RE: [Shib-Dev] FW: [security-services] Public Review of SAML 2.0 Profiles

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: [Shib-Dev] FW: [security-services] Public Review of SAML 2.0 Profiles

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: [Shib-Dev] FW: [security-services] Public Review of SAML 2.0 Profiles
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 19:35:33 -0400

Peter Williams wrote on 2009-03-30:
> Who is the"we"? ( as in we dont like...)

The core development team implementing the use case in Shibboleth that I
pointed you to, and to some extent my own responsibility to maintain a safe
SP in the face of emergent change.

Fundamentally this is not a hard issue; either delegation has critical
semantics for a relying party or it doesn't.

> Is there any intent that this delegation control applies to any "oauth
> context"?

Not from me.