shibboleth-dev - SIDP-187 Fix

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

SIDP-187 Fix

  • From: Paul Hethmon <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: SIDP-187 Fix
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 13:23:18 -0500

Title: SIDP-187 Fix
Scott,

I commented in Jira on this fix you did, but wanted to throw out another comment on subversion vs the browser interface into the source. Right now, the web server view source interface is reporting SSOProfileHandler.java is at revision 2714 (10 months old) while Subversion directly shows your fix from Tuesday at revision 2830.

I was testing this myself for a fix this morning and evaluating behavior in my dev copy vs production copy. When I noticed the dev copy did the right thing (caveats noted), I wondered what was up and figured out there is a discrepancy between the interfaces. So maybe that is known and not an issue, but I’ll mention it anyway.

Btw, thanks for the fix you committed.

Paul

-----
Paul Hethmon
Chief Software Architect
Clareity Security, LLC
865.824.1350 - office
865.250.3517 - mobile
www.clareitysecurity.com
-----

Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

 -- Terry Pratchett, Discworld