shibboleth-dev - Re: [Shib-Dev] DS Development Opportunity

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: [Shib-Dev] DS Development Opportunity

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Shib-Dev] DS Development Opportunity
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 10:24:04 +0100

Yeah, I figured most of the people on the list weren't CHI people.
Thats why I said if people knew CHI folks that might be interested they
should feel free to forward the email on. I was thinking something like
this could even be a project for a student in a CHI program.

--
SWITCH
Serving Swiss Universities