shibboleth-dev - RE: [Shib-Dev] Shib Build Problems

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: [Shib-Dev] Shib Build Problems

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: [Shib-Dev] Shib Build Problems
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 14:01:15 -0500

> Sorry to be dense but what fix?

You said you saw that the source was modified, I assumed you had looked at
the svn log. There are two check-ins trying to fix Solaris issues. The
latest revision is likely to be compatible with a 2.1 build and includes
both fixes.

> Is it broken for all builds, just Solaris,
> just Solarix x86?

It isn't broken for non-Solaris. I don't use or test on Solaris enough to
know anything else, but it's specific to Sun compiler verions and patch
levels.