shibboleth-dev - Re: [Shib-Dev] getting Scope from SAMLAttribute

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: [Shib-Dev] getting Scope from SAMLAttribute

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Shib-Dev] getting Scope from SAMLAttribute
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 15:45:07 +0100

I'm not sure I understand what you're doing. You'll need to give some
more context for where that code is being executed or, better yet, if
you want to know how the IdP works with scoped attributes than look at
the attribute definitions that create such attributes.

--
SWITCH
Serving Swiss Universities