shibboleth-dev - Re: [Shib-Dev] "cannot find symbol" when building java-idp

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: [Shib-Dev] "cannot find symbol" when building java-idp

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Shib-Dev] "cannot find symbol" when building java-idp
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 07:41:41 +0100

Yeah. If you use these meta projects you're pretty much stuck pulling
from the GU SVN. That said, you could easily write a script (it would
be very trivial) that mimicked the same functionality. It's just "cd
<project> && svn update && mvn install". Rinse and repeat.

--
SWITCH
Serving Swiss Universities