shibboleth-dev - Re: [Shib-Dev] "open/resolved/closed" in jira

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: [Shib-Dev] "open/resolved/closed" in jira

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Shib-Dev] "open/resolved/closed" in jira
  • Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 11:59:48 +0200

The filters that I export basically are for me to see what's left to do
and people can use them or not. I just exported them mostly so that the
other developers could use them so we were all looking at the same thing
on our developer calls.

For me, resolved means "the developer thinks it's fixed but hasn't, or
can't, confirm it to be true", closed means that the fix has been
confirmed either by the developer or some one else. If you want to know
which version the fix was introduced in you can look at the ticket and
see the "Fix Version" field.

So yeah, overall I think it's just a difference in approaches.

--
SWITCH
Serving Swiss Universities