shibboleth-dev - Re: Web services

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: Web services

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Web services
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 12:25:23 +0200

Normally, I think, you'd pass it as an attribute whose values were encrypted NameIDs.

Josh Howlett wrote:
At some point, I would like to implement a proper crosswalking resolver that uses EncryptedIDs supplied by one IdP to query another IdP, which I think is the simplest way to do SP-side aggregation, without inventing new protocols.

By specifying >1 Subjects within an Assertion? (I only just noticed that
this was possible...)

josh.

by guarantee which is registered in England under No. 2881024 and whose Registered Office is at Lumen House, Library Avenue,

SWITCH
Serving Swiss Universities
Chad La Joie, Software Engineer, Security
Werdstrasse 2, P.O. Box, 8021 Zürich, Switzerland
phone +41 44 268 15 75, fax +41 44 268 15 68
,
http://www.switch.ch