shibboleth-dev - Web services

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Web services

  • From: "Josh Howlett" <>
  • To: <>
  • Cc: "Josh Howlett" <>
  • Subject: Web services
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 09:59:48 +0100

I was curious what support exists and/or is planned (if anything) for
web services? The Infocard and WS-Fed work implies some existing
framework for WS* that might be extended to support web services more
generally.

(I'm aware that Chad blogged about this recently
(http://blog.expatchad.info/articles/2007/12); I recommend that anyone
else interested in this has a read of it)

Many thanks, josh.