shibboleth-dev - RE: Corrupted Double-Linked List Gotcha

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: Corrupted Double-Linked List Gotcha

  • From: "Adrian Michael Nida" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: Corrupted Double-Linked List Gotcha
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 14:50:18 -0400

<Snip/>
: > Hmmm, it appears a section of my /etc/shibboleth.xml file was
: in the
: > wrong location. It's starting up now...
:
: That sounds like a cleanup bug after it fails to start up with an
: XML error.
:
: Is this 1.3.1? Can you send me an example of what was wrong?
:
: -- Scott

Scott,

Thanks for the reply.

nida@gcrc-www:~$
rpm -qa | grep shib
shibboleth-1.3-11

My problem was my CredentialUse block was placed within
CredentialsProvider.Credentials. When I moved it to within the
Application block, the gotcha went away.

Let me know if you need something else.

Adrian