shibboleth-dev - Re: Courrupted Double-Linked List Gotcha

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: Courrupted Double-Linked List Gotcha

  • From: Jim Fox <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Courrupted Double-Linked List Gotcha
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 09:27:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hey there. I'm not sure if this is some April Fool's Joke or what.
My shibboleth daemon died last night. It has been running quite
contently on a RHEL5 box for close to a year. Now, whenever I try to
run it, I get the following error message/backtrace. It pretty much
tanks right away, so if any of you could give me some pointers, I
would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Possibly someone upgraded a library used by shibd. That often
causes this sort of behavior. You might try rebuilding shibd
and the module.

Jim