shibboleth-dev - Re: Public IdP APIs

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: Public IdP APIs

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Public IdP APIs
  • Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 08:19:32 +0200

The docs come with the distro already, but yes, we've talked about publishing them on the site too.

Tom Scavo wrote:
Would it be possible to publish the javadocs of the public API on a
server somewhere or at least include an ant target that a developer
can use to generate the public API docs?

Thanks,
Tom

On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 7:35 AM, Chad La Joie
A couple people have already begun writing extensions to the IdP. The
following page is a beginning list of public APIs within the IdP
(edu.internet2.middleware.shibboleth packages). Extension developers
should never use an API that is not on this list as those internal APIs
may change without warning.

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/SHIB2/IdPAPI

P.S. I probably missed some but I wanted to at least get an initial list
out there.
--
SWITCH
Serving Swiss Universities

,
http://www.switch.ch

--
SWITCH
Serving Swiss Universities
Chad La Joie, Software Engineer, Security
Werdstrasse 2, P.O. Box, 8021 Zürich, Switzerland
phone +41 44 268 15 75, fax +41 44 268 15 68
,
http://www.switch.ch

  • Re: Public IdP APIs, Chad La Joie, 04/01/2008