shibboleth-dev - RE: More on Mac/Intel

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: More on Mac/Intel

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: More on Mac/Intel
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 00:12:19 -0400

Ok, this is tested and back on the support list. Didn't expect to get access
to a machine that quickly, sorry for the false alarm. Thanks to Brown for
the machine.

The instructions are updated with a note explaining how to configure Apache
for 32-bit use, linked from
https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/SHIB2/NativeSPMacInstall

I've updated the portfiles once again to eliminate some redundant
instructions and add a darwin 9 variant for Leopard. Macports apparently has
some bugs in its Leopard support, I worked around it for now.

At the present time, I see the CF/fork warnings, but I have no indication
that's breaking anything. If it does, I'll pursue Kaspar's patch, but I'm
not going to do it just to fix those messages.

-- Scott

  • RE: More on Mac/Intel, Scott Cantor, 04/01/2008