shibboleth-dev - Public IdP APIs

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Public IdP APIs

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Public IdP APIs
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 13:35:03 +0200

A couple people have already begun writing extensions to the IdP. The following page is a beginning list of public APIs within the IdP (edu.internet2.middleware.shibboleth packages). Extension developers should never use an API that is not on this list as those internal APIs may change without warning.

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/SHIB2/IdPAPI

P.S. I probably missed some but I wanted to at least get an initial list out there.
--
SWITCH
Serving Swiss Universities